Happens automatically if you put the access point in station mode and then put
it back in access point mode

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Jan Van Kort" <j.vank...@oregononline.net>
To: "Ubiquiti Users Group" <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Subject: [Ubnt_users] changing channels on me?
Date: Wed, Jul 26, 2017 1:53 PM

two issues: I've got some m5 gear that seem able to change channels
after install on their own.  I've found a couple that were in auto mode
(never allowed here) and a few more that were in not normal channel
selections.  Does this happen as a result of firmware updates?

I've noticed on the newer radios they have a wider range of channel
selections, but this seems weird as another new one out of same parts
order pile won't have the same range.  I'll set the access point for
channel 37 and go over to the receive station and it won't see it.
Cannot connect them, the station will only go to 147.