Hi Fu-sen san,

  I pray that you read this message and reply with veracity.

  Again^3, please answer my questions. This is very important for us.

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-translators/2017-February/007326.html
> So, in this phase, I have a sense of crisis from this page and your
> translation works. Sorry for this explicit question,  but I must say
> this, you don't have enough knowledge about FLOSS cultures and
> licensing?  And, please provide your truth in past works(see past
> replies).

  Sorry for repeatedly notice, but I heared you are *now* continuing
translation work with Google Translator on Linux Mint. I have to
notice this message, because your work face a risk. If you cannot
reply now, so please stop your translation work after reply (or do not
use Machine Translations) on LP.

  I don't have concrete premise what we can use Google Translator and
some Machine Translation Service as a copy source(or base) for
translation work on LP. But this is too risky in their service EULA
and LP's  rule/licensing(3-clause BSD). At least, that have risk
(not-negligible).  MHO, if {EULA, the Copyright act(in many
countries), Google, Author of Original Text}  are allowed, our spirit
and pride prevent to use, because that is not translation, just
fraudulent and reviewing.
  https://help.launchpad.net/Translations

  I feel strong pain, but I must say this, if you didn't provide the
answer, we(Ikuya and Me) + Ubuntu Japanese Translator) must process
the depuration, that include last-resort. In worst case, your
contribution cause serious reverting storm in some projects.

Sincerely,