ian_heys wrote:
> Thanks Bob, worked first time on my wandboard quad but took a couple of
> iterations on my pi armv6hf - needed to find the right sudo to
> downgrade.
>
> Thanks again

It's a bit of a pain but at least this method allows us to continue
updating most of the required modules. I get to the command line using
ssh but when that failed (openssh) I had to resort to using HDMI and a
TV to downgrade that one. I was just about to clear the pacman cache as
well but luckily hadn't done so. A good lesson and I would advise
everyone NOT to be tempted to clear the pacman cache - you may need need
it to recover.

1 x Touch
1 x Radio
1 x Boom
1 x Cubox-i4 Pro SoA as main server and player running LMS 7.9
Lavry DA-10 DAC
HP PC as secondary server running LMS 7.9
Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM
Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
Behringer DEQ2496
Linn Isobarik DMS