bobertuk wrote:
> The perl error is because LMS can only use versions up to 5.21. Somehow
> the pacman upgrade system knows this so is refusing to upgrade to
> versions above 5.21. I tried a forced upgrade to v5.22 and discovered
> that LMS indeed does not function with it so had to downgrade. To get
> past this without the error, edit the file /etc/pacman.conf as mentioned
> in my earlier post (not far back from this one - can't remember the post
> number)

But supposedly my system has 5.20.2, not 5.22...or maybe what shows as
5.20.2 is what we've been calling 5.22?

That aside, the issue I'm having is that LMS actually *does*
update...it's the Arch OS components that don't seem to have updated in
a while.  The log snippet I posted didn't show an LMS update taking
place because the version was already current at that point.