I have a couple questions about some sections/items in do_rebootstuff.sh
and some observations from playing with various settings in pCP.  I'm
hoping if I get a better understanding of what is happening, I can
better diagnose my setup.  If anybody has any insight on the following,
I'd be grateful.

Starting from a working pCP with LMS set to autostart:
1a) Reset LMS autostart to "No" and reboot.  When I subsequently attempt
to start LMS from the LMS page on the pCP interface, LMS never starts.
The output window never goes beyond:
    [ INFO ] Starting LMS...
  [ INFO ]
--------------------

1b) Same scenario but I issue the startup command from a ssh/terminal.
    sudo /usr/local/etc/init.d/slimserver start
--------------------
 I get the response:
    sudo: /usr/local/etc/init.d/slimserver: command not found
--------------------

Why is slimserver not in init.d if autostart is set to No?
When/how during initialization is slimserver placed in init.d when
autostart is set to Yes?

2) What is the purpose of the section in do_rebootstuff.sh
    if [ "$A_S_LMS" = "Enabled" ]; then
        echo -n "${BLUE}Starting auto start LMS... ${NORMAL}"
        pcp_auto_start_lms
        echo "${GREEN}Done.${NORMAL}"
  fi

That section is after the section that actually starts LMS, so I don't
understand its purpose.  When LMS autostart is set to Yes, this section
of the script is not run, or at least it's echo statements are never
output to the screen.

Thanks in advance!