soundcheck wrote:
> RTFM. ;)
>
> The Mojo supports DOP only according to the manual!
>
> https://chordelectronics.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Mojo-Manual-28072016.pdf

I think you are right! - it was this post by Mojo creator Rob Watts that
led me to believe it could handle native DSD (Post #35137):
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/chord-mojo-dac-amp-%E2%98%86%E2%98%85%E2%96%BAfaq-in-3rd-post-%E2%97%84%E2%98%85%E2%98%86.784602/page-2343

"Just to clear things up, as there are two terms for "native" DSD. DoP
is -native- DSD, in that it is a protocol to transmit pure one bit
-native- DSD. -Native- DSD is just the original DSD data completely
unchanged.

But native (no italics on native) DSD transmission is an ASIO USB
protocol where the- native- DSD is transmitted with only the DSD data -
no DoP headers, no 0 bit packing. Since only the data is transmitted, it
is much more efficient - and it is the only way to transmit DSD512 on
USB.

Chord DAC's can receive both protocols: native ASIO for -native- DSD and
DoP for -native- DSD. To transmit DSD512 you must use the ASIO drivers
in native (i.e. not DoP) mode.

Yes I know it is confusing."

So i guess i have to select "Standard Squeezelite Binary" instead of
"Squeezelite with DSD (DoP or native) patches"?