paul- wrote:
> Short and sweet announcement,. ...

Many Thanks ! got my Pi4x4 up and running in no time.
Funny detail; Restarted my Pi with pCP from a working raspbian buster
setup with squeezelite running , and the running LMS recognized the
'new' player with its MAC and resumed audio in synch with the others
playing .  Defaults of output through audiojack of course.

Feedback to the team: The default wired 1 Gig NIC seems a bit slow to be
recognized .
0 sec - power on
18 sec - most relevant software in RAM and starting network  (screen
output : waiting for network .... )
30 sec - link led turns on
44 sec - network initialised: ( screen output  ... Done (59).
45 sec - first audio

The delay between 18 and 30 seems to be the nic driver that needs to
complete the initialization
The delay between 30 and 44 seems the DHCP, and I will see if I can find
any delay from my DHCP server response.

Anyhow, it is not a complaint :-) just feedback.
Thank you for the quick start on the pi4 development.
M-H

Pi based multi-room audio system powered by PiCorePlayer(s):
Pi3B with Phat-dac in a Rasptouch, 2 pi B+ with Cirrus Logic Audio Card,
Pi Zero with Phat-beat ,  and a few other tests...