kidstypike wrote:
> Good to hear it's now working!
>
> An SSD drive is even faster, here's mine -
>
> 27681

Oh I'm sure - SSDs just fly...

I connected a recent backup to the Pi now - it's a 4TB WD red (7200rpm)
drive that contains about 130,000 FLAC files.

Complete, initial scan took just over 1hr - I could have saved 5 mins by
pointing to an empty "Playlists" folder instead of using the main FLACs
folder (i.e. it rescanned the whole library looking for playlists - when
I don't have any!)

Performance from the Pi is still really snappy.

With just LMS installed, no extras etc, PCP looks like it's using about
560MB of the 2GB partition I created for it.

Without having added/changed any files, a incremental rescan
(new/changed files) takes about 11 mins (2 mins of that was scanning the
whole library for playlists again though)