paul- wrote:
> I would have warned you about it.   Look at the source code, he makes
> comments in the source about being inundated with emails.

It looks like we're on our own now with WiringPi.  Gordon won't be
supporting it any more.  His blog post 'here'
(http://wiringpi.com/wiringpi-deprecated/) makes his reasons quite
clear, and the 10,000 emails seem to be one of the main considerations.

He says he'll be posting the source code one last time, but then no more
public releases.

I don't think he ever did release a version that would have made sbpd
work on the RPi4, so it's great that Paul was able to take that on on
our behalf.