Greg Erskine wrote:
> The Players Tabs are generated thru squeezelite, so turn off squeezelite
> the tabs will disappear. This was written before we had LMS running on
> pCP. Also, if you mix really old versions of pCP you may get and
> incomplete number of tabs.

I am not referring to the 'tabs'. I am referring to the list of Players
that are generated by clicking the 'Test' button, on the 'Extras' page
that is gotten to by clicking on the 'Extras' button on the Main Page of
the PiCorePlayer Control Page.

The 'Test' button will show each player that is running squeezelite and
the current status of the Player. I was looking at this to see the
different CPU temperatures of each player.