Hi

As the topic suggests, I'm having difficulti with stretching texture when assigned to a polygonal sds model. Texture is applied through uv sets. All quads, but might be nonplanar. But the strange thing is, when I activate phong shading for the sds object, the texture changes as well. In fact, it apparently gets rid of all stretching problems. When did phong deal with anything regarding to textures? Isn't phong limited to light considerations and shading (and interpolation for the other type of phong)?

Is it a known problem? If so, any chance of fixing it (if it's not my own strange problem) for next update?

Any feasable workarounds?

It's for the most part a test of texture design on low poly, so it's not a biggie.

Regards
Karl