On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 8:52 AM, Jim Apple <jbap...@cloudera.com> wrote:
> One option would be for us to see how that effort progresses in the
> 3.x line. If it falters, we could re-evaluate at 4.x branching time.

Works for me.

> If we decide to remove it, I would suggest we deprecate it then, in
> 4.x, and remove it in 5.0.

Let's defer deciding on an exact depricate/removal schedule for now.

Reply via email to