Hello everyone!

I'm writing because I would need some clarifications about MRP and
Manufacturing, in particular with the process of subcontract-working.

I read Sharan's book on the argument, it's really well made, but I would
need some extra details.

Reading the book I understood that, in the process of manufacturing a
finished good (a table for example), a list of task can be set up, each
representing a specific step required to make the finished good.
Now, I am focused on that tasks that can be subcontracted to an external
worker.

Using the example of building a table:
one of the tasks of the process, could be my company X that supplies wood
to an external worker Y, that cut it and give back to me the finished
wooden board.
Then my company can proceed with the other manufacturing tasks.
At the end, the external worker Y should bill the total cost of his working
process to my company X.

Is that correct or I missed something?
Has anybody had to handle sub-contract work with an external supplier with
OFBiz in a similar scenario?

Thanks in advance to all for help,

Kind Regards,

Giulio