Part of what's going on for me is that Struts 2 provides me with such a
large improvement in productivity over the last two Java web frameworks that
I used (Struts 1 and JSF) I haven't yet gotten over my pleasure with the
framework.  I haven't gotten ticked off at it yet, because even when
something isn't working the way I expected, and I'm mildly annoyed, there's
an almost audible pounding inside my head: STILL BETTER THAN JSF.