On 19/09/2016 12:03, Mani, Vellingiri (Nokia - IN) wrote:

Hi,

Currently, I am evaluating syncope for our usage. I would need to do bulk user creation from REST. I started to create single user from REST client and it fails.

From postman, I tried to create a user with below inputs. I get '400 Bad Request'.

If there is anything wrong in the request, please correct me. Is all fields mandatory during user creation.

POST - http://135.249.22.223:8080/syncope/rest/users

Authorization:
Basic Auth - admin/password

Headers:

Body:

{

  "@class": "org.apache.syncope.common.lib.to.UserTO",

  "creator": "admin",

  "lastModifier": "admin",

  "key": "rest1",

  "type": "USER",

  "realm": "/",

  "status": "Active",

  "auxClasses": [],

  "plainAttrs": [],

  "derAttrs": [],

  "virAttrs": [],

  "resources": []

}

Hi,
you should remove (not troublesome, just ignored):

* creator
* lastModifier
* key
* status

About what is mandatory, I can see there is no username.
Moreover, it depends on how you can your schemas and classes configured.

Please also take a look at logs to figure out what might go wrong.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence