From: andrea [mailto:andrea.patrice...@tirasa.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 1:33 PM
To: user@syncope.apache.org
Subject: Re: Syncope user creation from REST client

Hi Mani Vellingiri,

You could start from a working example to see a complete (and working)
configuration of CSV connector.

You could run the standalone Syncope distribution and see how it works, please
refer to [1] for Syncope <= 1.2 and to [2] for later versions.
After running the tomcat, you'll find the console at
http://localhost:9080/syncope-console/

You might also check logs to have hints about what's happening during tasks. To
configure log levels please refer to [3] for Syncope <= 1.2 and [4] for later
versions
You will find logs for the standalone distribution into the log directory of
the Apache Tomcat (core-*.log are very useful).
HTH,
Andrea

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Run+Syncope+standalone+distribution