Hi Francesco,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I tried the below steps to create users from .csv file.
I could see pull tasks “execution status” are SUCCESS but I don’t find users
are getting created in syncope. If any configuration is missed, please let me
know.

1.       Verified csvdir bundle exists in /var/lib/apache-syncope/bundles/

2.       Created “/opt/csv-files/test.csv”

cat test.csv

username,testcolumn

usr1,test

3.       From admin console, created csvdir connector instance with below values

Display name=csv-conn

Location=/var/lib/apache-syncope/bundles

Bundle=net.tirasa.connid.bundles.csvdir

Source path=/opt/csv-files [override selected]

File mask=*.csv [override selected]

Key column name=username

Column names=testcolumn [override selected]

Capabilities=CREATE

*** other values are default

4.       Created csv resource with below values

Key=csv-resource

Connector=csv-conn

Source path=/opt/csv-files [override selected]

File mask=*.csv [override selected]

Column names=testcolumn [override selected]

*** other values are default

5.       Created pull task

Name=pulltest

Destination Realm=/