Hi Mani Vellingiri,

You could start from a working example to see a complete (and working) configuration of CSV connector.

You could run the standalone Syncope distribution and see how it works, please refer to [1] for Syncope <= 1.2 and to [2] for later versions. After running the tomcat, you'll find the console at http://localhost:9080/syncope-console/

You might also check logs to have hints about what's happening during tasks. To configure log levels please refer to [3] for Syncope <= 1.2 and [4] for later versions You will find logs for the standalone distribution into the log directory of the Apache Tomcat (core-*.log are very useful).

HTH,
Andrea

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Run+Syncope+standalone+distribution
[2] http://syncope.apache.org/docs/getting-started.html#standalone