From: Francesco Chicchiriccò [mailto:ilgro...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 4:00 PM
To: user@syncope.apache.org
Subject: Re: Syncope user creation from REST client

On 19/09/2016 12:22, Mani, Vellingiri (Nokia - IN) wrote:
Hi Francesco,

I have a use case where I need to add thousands or more users in a single
request.  i.e. bulk user creation.
Is it possible in Syncope ?

Bulk actions are available for the operations defined at [1] (see some samples
at [2] under the "Delete several users at once" example) - which does not
include create.

Instead of bulk creating thousand users via REST, I would rather suggest to
rely on some external connector: which is the source for these users? Can't
they be pulled from DB / LDAP / ...?

Regards.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/2_0_X/common/lib/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/common/lib/to/BulkAction.java#L41-L46