I am sorry Eric, thank you for replying, please see below for the rest
results

* Make sure that it's accessible from the *storage* network (the network
that you configured as storage when you created the zone, assuming you
selected advanced networking).
Asanka > Since this is a test environemt I have just made it all in one
subnet (is that the issue)

* Is the secondary storage virtual machine up and running? Check your
Infrastructure tab.
Asanka > Yes both system VMs are up and running

* If the secondary storage virtual machine is up and running, open its
console and log in as root / password. Then check 'ip addr list' to make
sure that it has IP addresses.
Asanka > Yes it IP are assigned

* If it has IP addresses, try pinging your secondary storage NFS server
(still within the SSVM).
Asanka > I can ping secondary storage

* If you can ping your secondary storage NFS server, try mounting the NFS
share at some random place in your filesystem to make sure you can mount it
from the SSVM. e.g., 'mkdir /tmp/t; mount myserver:/export/secstorage
/tmp/t'
Asanka > I can mount the secondary storage as below

[image: Inline images 1]