I am able to connect to my services on my mobile device and retrieve data
from a remote database.  I now have it displaying in a spark datagrid.  I
want the user to be able to sort the columns by clicking on the headers.  It
works great on the desktop.  But on a mobile device, only the first five
columns are sortable.  When I tap any of the other headers, nothing happens.
This is true using the built in sorting, and also a custom sorting method.
I am baffled.  I have added nothing that would block or hinder the sorting,
and it works on the desktop and in the mobile simulator, but not on the

Any thoughts why this would happen? Does an mx datagrid work better on