Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> writes:

> Am 21.06.2013 08:39, schrieb lee:
>> Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> writes:

>>> most do
>> Do you have any evidence for that?
>
> control the volume of each application was not
> that easy before pulseaudio and yes it is a
> benefit

I didn't have any problems with that.

>>> no
>> sure is
>
> stop this foolish trolling

Stop accusing me of trolling.  It's not my problem that you are unable
to understand arguments, and I'll save my time rather than giving
explanations because no matter what I might say, you'd only use it to
accuse me of trolling.

> in *this case* you had *some thousand* more packages

Yes, I'd have even more packages installed that I don't have use for.

>> I don't have a software raid.  Why is it kept running?
>
> *because you do not disable it*

And how would I disable it?  Mdmonitor is stopped and disabled, and md
is still running.

>> That's what it claims, but does it really?
>
> read the sourcecode and leave us in peace..................

So you don't have any real arguments for or experience with running
irqbalance other than what the manpage claims that it does.  Instead of
proving some useful answers, all you can do is accuse ppl of trolling.

>>> *lol*
>>> RealtimeKit is a D-Bus system service that changes the
>>> scheduling policy of user processes/threads to SCHED_RR (i.e. realtime
>>> scheduling mode) on request. It is intended to be used as a secure
>>>  mechanism to allow real-time scheduling to be used by normal user
>>
>> And now you're going to claim that most users use it ...
>
> no i am going to claim that you are a troll or have zero knowledge
> and the latter does not qualify you for any of the asnwers in this
> thread - period

Ah yes, of course, that claim again, lol.  Since you don't have any
arguments or facts, making silly claims is all you can do.  That gets a
little boring and is pretty pitiful.

--
"Object-oriented programming languages aren't completely convinced that
you should be allowed to do anything with functions."