Hello Maven community.

When generating Maven sites, I like to keep the diffs to previous
version to the absolute minimum before committing changes to a published
site. My commits should only contain content changes. Therefore, I
already use this in my site.xml:

  <custom>
    <fluidoSkin>
      <skipGenerationDate>true</skipGenerationDate>
    </fluidoSkin>
  </custom>

Unfortunately, I found no way to suppress these generated tags on each
single page:

They constitute about 90% of my commit diffs, making it look like all
pages have changed in the commit log, even though maybe I just fixed a
typo on a single page. How can I customise that behaviour?

--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de