Michael,

did you read my original message? Everything is described quite
precisely and concisely there.

> I already use this in my site.xml:
>
>   <custom>
>     <fluidoSkin>
>       <skipGenerationDate>true</skipGenerationDate>
>     </fluidoSkin>
>   </custom>
>
> Unfortunately, I found no way to suppress these generated tags on each
> single page:

1.11.1" />

I.e., that setting does *not* stop timestamp meta tags from being
generated, only timestamps visible on generated pages. This is why the
subject of this thread is: "How to suppress meta tags 'generator',
'date' in Doxia Site Renderer?" I was asking, because I was hoping that
somebody could tell me if there were any existing options to suppress
those meta tags. If you know one, your insights are most welcome.
Please, just tell me what I missed and which setting to tweak to
suppress the tag(s).

Regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch