Thanks, Michael,

for challenging my problem description and asking for a reproducer. When
trying to reproduce in a green-field project, skipGenerationDate=true
was actually enough to suppress the timestamp meta tag on pages in
default formats. As soon, however, as HTML pages generated from asciidoc
sources using asciidoctor-maven-plugin come into play, the pages will
contain timestamps. I think, I will investigate further in that
direction about why that happens and whether it can be suppressed.

Cheers
--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de