mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=foo -DartifactId=bar -Dversion=1.0-foo
-Dpackaging=jar -DgeneratePom=true -Dfile=foo.jar ...

And with newer versions of the maven-deploy-plugin, generatePom defaults to
true.

It should be trivial for you to write a shell script or batch file that
loops through all the jar files in a directory and just calls mvn to do the
deploy for you.

(BTW, the generated pom is a minimal pom, and does not specify dependencies,
but you just want to pull them all in, so it will work for you and get you
up and running)

-Stephen