On 01/20/2013 01:57 PM, Eric Fenster wrote:
just select "default formatting" to clear all formatting.
Why destroy everything and start over if all that's necessary is to put the
cursor on a code and DEL????

I assume that this only works for hard formatting, and not for style related formatting.

For ex, a hard page break that becomes out of place because text has been added
during editing. Click on the page break code, it's done. The doc reformats.

Yeah, you are correct with that one... Many of these, however, you can already reveal and show in the document. (it is in the formatting aids section). Never thought about it that way. I suppose that there is already partial support for this and that would likely be the hook to use.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php