2008/4/10, Simard Adrien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> have downloaded the update 2.4 of Open Office (french version) Since I
> work and use Open Office as well in French as in English, How do I get the
> English dictionnary to correct my work of files ??
>
> Regards
>
> Adrien

Bonjour Adrien,

Take a look at this tutorial:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=67

Install the English dictionary if it isn't there yet, use paragraph styles
to tell the speller in which language it has to check which text.
--
Guy
using dutch OOo Aqua Beta 3.0.0 (and older) on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger