On 07/12/2008 10:57 PM, Erik P. Olsen wrote:

> Can you try the following label: L7671? The wizard size is not interesting (I
> think). You should get from Format|Page:
>
> Format:       User
> Width:        18.54cm
> Height:       28.82
>
> Which is far from A4. And apparently this "User" format is not the same with
> different labels. Weird.

I get exactly the same as you: 18.54cm x 28.82cm.
Left: 2.75cm
Right: 0.02cm
Top: 0.93cm
Bottom: 0.02cm

When I set it to A4 instead of "user" then it goes to standard A4
21x29.70cm.

For that label I also downloaded the Worldlabel template (they use
tables instead of frames):

http://www.worldlabel.com/Pages/openoffice-a4.htm

That template comes up to a standard 21x29.70cm.
Left: 2.95cm
Right: 0.00cm
Top: 1.00cm
Bottom: 0.00cm