On 12/07/08 21:59, Jack D. Lewis wrote:
NoOp wrote the following on 7/12/2008 12:54 PM:
On 07/11/2008 11:10 PM, Erik P. Olsen wrote
This doesn't change the fact that OO uses an odd page size when you select an A4 label sheet. This is just a way to circumvent what I believe is a bug. Same is true when printing is initiated to "US letter" page size regardless of the printer's option being set to A4 globally.

Oddly enough, mine defaults to A4 (I'm in the US and use letter)... want
to swap systems :-) I suspect that there is a default setting somewhere
- I'll poke around and see if I can find it.

I can't say for sure about your system - but mine (XP Pro SP2) has the default page size set by the printer driver. This can be changed by looking at the Default Printer's Properties.

Same with Linux. And with the driver the page size is set correctly.

--
Erik.