On the topic defined in Azure Service Bus "test.topic" I have a static
subscription defined named "sub1".

When publishing I use:
env.put("topic.TOPIC", "test.topic");

When subscribing to "sub1" I have
env.put("topic.TOPIC", "test.topic/Subscriptions/sub1");

The naming here seems required i.e.
<<topic-name>>/Subscriptions/<<subscription-name>>

Maybe some other naming required....or something. I will reach out to Azure
forum also.

I'll be back :)

/ Joacim