Correct (to my understanding).
Also another drawback is that if you have two or more subscriptions (e.g.
SUB-A and SUB-B for APP-A and APP-B) on the same topic there are no
authorization on subscription level - only on topic. So APP-A can receive
"subscribe" on SUB-B. Also missing wildcard subscriptions...we are leaning
toward RabbitMQ as of now. But experiencing some issues with Qpid JMS 0.23
with that also...

Do you know if Qpid JMS is tested to RabbitMQ?

/ Joacim