The client isn't tested against RabbitMQ, the brokers current
behaviour around the 'modified' disposition will essentially prevent
them being used together for now. I filed an issue for it along with
another last year when debugging some issues with a different client:
https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-amqp1.0/issues/34

Per the issue description I think the broker is being overly agressive
in this case, as it isn't reacting to clients actually using the
outcome but rather that the client mention supporting it at all. It
could either support it or just be nicer about not supporting it.

Robbie