Hi,

> It will work, but IMO it is a bit of a hack.  No real need to add a class
> to your app just to inject HTML in your app.

It reads well in the application I think which counts for something, I’m sure
there are many other ways of doing the same thing.

> That's why we have the -html-template compiler option.  Normally inject_html
> is used to inject
> HTML needed to operate the rest of the code in the class.
>
> Not sure it makes sense to subclass BeadViewBase either since it isn't a
> View.

That code was written in the FLexJS days so there may be a better way to do it.
I recall playing with the html-template compiler option but I couldn't get it
to do what I wanted but can’t recall why. Is it supported in maven?

Thanks,
Justin