On Tue, 9 Mar 2010, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
>  There are other reasons not to do this, for instance legal ones.
 Again, you are quoting arguments that favor SMTP reject. It is better to
 reject a mail, so that legitimate senders know it, rather than have them
 believe it was delivered when it was sent into a spam folder...

This is one of the stupidest arguments in this thread

Well, hey, now that we've got *that* off our chest....

NOBODY is "legally required" to accept e-mail. That is a crock of baloney.

Well then it's a good thing I didn't say that, isn't it?

It is NOT "illegal" to break a contract.

It's called 'fraud'. Look it up.

- C