Thanks for your help Matus

Am 20.09.2016 um 12:23 schrieb Matus UHLAR - fantomas:
there are many ways to make SA better - configure BAYES database, enable
network tests (razor, pyzor, DCC), and not use DNS server for resolution
that is shared with other companies...

I have already enabled razor, pyzor, but it seems not to be enough. DCC cant be found in the repository.

#pyzor
use_pyzor 1
pyzor_path /usr/bin/pyzor

#razor
use_razor2 1
razor_config /etc/razor/razor-agent.conf

#   Use Bayesian classifier (default: 1)
#
use_bayes 1
use_bayes_rules 1

#   Bayesian classifier auto-learning (default: 1)
#
bayes_auto_learn 1

For autolearning do I have to put these mails to a special folder?

you can put this in /etc/spamassassin/local.cf

header   MESSAGEID_LOCAL  Message-Id =~ /\.local>$/
score    MESSAGEID_LOCAL  1
describe MESSAGEID_LOCAL  Message-Id contains ".local" TLD

1 is the value added to the hits? I ve set required_score to 8.0. To make sure it ll be rejected as spam do I have to set to

  score MESSAGEID_LOCAL 8.0

as well?

and reload whatever you plug into your MTA.

My system is debian, amavis, spamassassin, clamav. How can I extend
Spamassassin? Or can I just call /usr/bin/sa-update --no-gpg regularly
and wait to get better ruleset?

you should do that. Debian SA does that if you set CRON=1 in
/etc/default/spamassassin

Ah, ok, I have already added it to the crontab

# m h  dom mon dow   command
0 6 */3 * * /usr/bin/sa-update --no-gpg &> /dev/null

but I will use the debian way then.