On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 12:50:26 +0200
Thomas Barth wrote:

> Thanks for your help Matus
>

> bayes_auto_learn 1
>
> For autolearning do I have to put these mails to a special folder?

No, but autolearning is not very good. If you are scanning your own
mail you are better-off not using it. IIWY I'd turn it off, clear the
database and train it manually using sa-learn.

Just be sure that you are training as the correct unix user.

> > you can put this in /etc/spamassassin/local.cf
> >
> > header   MESSAGEID_LOCAL  Message-Id =~ /\.local>$/
> > score    MESSAGEID_LOCAL  1
> > describe MESSAGEID_LOCAL  Message-Id contains ".local" TLD
>
> 1 is the value added to the hits? I ve set required_score to 8.0. To
> make sure it ll be rejected as spam do I have to set to
>
>    score MESSAGEID_LOCAL 8.0

It's pretty common for legitimate email to match this in my experience.