On Jan 12, 2008 8:56 PM, Dmitry Kandalov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On the whole I think it's the matter of knowing the big picture and not using
> framework as a black box.

Exactly. For knowledge's sake.

Documenting Wicket's inner implementations and strategies, beyond its
API, is desirable and a huge plus for hardcore developers. Sure, we
could study the code, but it can lead to bad assumptions if it's not
coupled with some sort of high-level, even gross-grained,
documentation.

So, +1 for Paolo, even if I understand that the documentation effort
can become huge.

Cheers,

Fabio Fioretti - WindoM