thats funny, my primary usecase is to use link WITH a model. so why
dont we keep Link generified and have a subclass VoidLink.

i am also not a big fan of using class hierarchy essentially as a
typedef, seems like a nasty hack to me (which i am willing to live
with). perhaps we can have wicket-void module that can contain all
these Void subclasses.

-igor