On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 08:55 -0400, Richard Allen wrote:
> If you are using <packaging>war</packaging>, then the maven-war-plugin will
> automatically pick up the resources in src/main/webapp, which means you do
> not have to configure that directory as a resource. Additionally, the
> maven-resources-plugin automatically picks up resources in
> src/main/resources, so you don't have to explicitly configure that either.
> Try removing that configuration and see what happens.

Thanks for that, but that's not really my issue. How do I make Wicket
find the .html files in the root of the war? The hack I have with maven
at the moment properly constructs the war by copying all the .html files
into the classes folder for Wicket to find, but maven also helpfully
copies them into the war's root as well creating duplicates in the war.
This is what I'm trying to stop as it makes the war bigger than it needs
to be, and is confusing to other developers if they look at the war.

I've also tried to make Wicket load it's .html files from the root of
the war, but I cannot seem to get the incantation right. I've tried to
follow :-

http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/control-where-html-files-are-loaded-from.html#ControlwhereHTMLfilesareloadedfrom-InWicket1.3

but I'm having little success.

Thanks,