What do you mean that the current one shows up?  I haven't updated
WicketForge to work with IDEA 9 because I'm not on IDEA 9.

Feel free to submit patches.  Right now WicketForge does everything I need
it to do, so unless I start using Wicket more often or it doesn't meet my
needs, I'm not really inclined to spend my limited free time on it.