Hi, Jeremy.
No, the log contained only this error...
But to be honest, although it didn't fix the error, your advice is still
valuable, because not all of the classes were Serializable.
And you know what?
I think I'll reinstall my application server.
I used Glassfish 2 before, and this time I tried Glassfish 3, but it
appeared to be a bitch...
It hangs oftenly and operates strangely...
So maybe it somehow messes with the sessions...
I'll install Glassfish 2 back then, when I have more time for this (maybe
tomorrow), and then I'll post the results here.
Thanks for your reply.

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Jeremy Thomerson <jer...@wickettraining.com