Hi
i hope the dev team to consider jQuery , it seams it is the standard now ,
used by all the big companies , even microsoft
and although YUI is great, Yahoo has its own problem these days and we
cannot consider the commited to the lib, they dropped support for many of
their products and abandond many projects in the last 2 years

this is my opinion only, u may make a vote or poll or something , or just
pick YUI
thanks
Joe
On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:13 PM, Jeremy Thomerson <jer...@wickettraining.com