When I switch to other tab I received a PageExpiredException:
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.PageExpiredException: No behavior listener
found with behaviorId 0; Component: [MarkupContainer [Component id = panel]]

Any idea how can I remove/stop the AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior?
I created a visitor (in TabbedPanel.newLink) that visit all children
components and for each component if I found that a behavior is an instance
of AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior call stop method and remove the behavior
but the exception appears again on tab switch.