Hello Ernesto,

I resolved the problem. The AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior was added by me on
the panel returned by the ITab.getPanel() method. I put the behavior on a
child of the tab panel and it works.
Do you have an explanation why I retrieve "PageExpiredException: No behavior
listener found with behaviorId" in the first case (behavior on the tab
panel)?
Is it something that keeps by the role of onlyTargetActivePage() method? In
the second case, the ajax was stopped because of precondition check (ignore
if not active) but in the first case (with the error) the condition with
active page is not true.

Thanks,
Decebal