Decebal,

I think TabbedPanel works by replacing the active panel with the
result of ITab.getPanel: see method setSelectedTab(int index). So,
when you click on a tab the previous one is removed form the component
tree (and therefore TimerAjaxCallBacks are not able to find the
component). Have you considered using JavaScript based tabs (as the
ones proc=vided by jquery)? That way your component tree will be
always consistent.

Best,

Ernesto