On Nov 5, 2010, at 4:15 PM, Martin Makundi wrote:

> We will provide a patch if possible. However, we might need some help
> onto our endevor.

If it's not possible, why would you expect someone else to do it?  Step up and
make it happen!  Avoid the misunderstandings, show what it should do!

If you are demonstrating progress on something that benefits the community, I'm
sure the help you find you need will materialize along the way.

You have the faith in your convictions to insist that this is the right thing
to do, and people who aren't interested just have "fear of change".  What is
holding you back?  A demonstration is far more valuable than a discussion.

Brian