Hi,

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Philippe Demaison
<ph.demai...@gmail.com>wrote:

> If I had your knowledge and more time (project manager), I wish I could
> help.

Many people have said this...

But I know exactly what you mean about the missing reference.
I have an idea to start writing a reference guide that will explain the
topics I'm most acquaint with.
I'll use http://sphinx-doc.org/ because it supports an easy way to embed
code snippets from other Maven modules - wicket-examples. So the code
examples will evolve with the framework.
Stay tuned!

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend