On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 6:50 AM, Martin Makundi <
martin.maku...@koodaripalvelut.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to also drop joda from wicketstuff for consistency?

IMO, the WicketStuff module must be exactly the same as the one in Wicket
7.x.
Any changes in the API should be done in Wicket 8.x.
This way when users migrate their apps to 8.x they can decide to take the
short route and use the WicketStuff module.
Later they can invest in reworking their code to the new API and use again
org.apache.wicket:wicket-datetime
The WicketStuff module README should say that it will be available only for
Wicket 8.x lifecycle, to prevent double maintenance.