+1 for me. But I doubt there will be something left in wicket-datetime when you will remove Joda :-)

On 22/09/2017 13:49, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
OK, I'm ready to start :)

As far as I understand here is the plan:

1) move existing unchanged wicket-datetime to wicketstuff (8.0.0 only
change package)
2) remove joda-time from wicket-datetime (pom, README.md)
3) use LocalDate/LocalDateTime where appropriate

Shall I proceed :))) ?